Monday 19 November 2012

Letting it all go..

I've never felt so free and relieved in my 17 years of life. I'm free from the burdens that I had been carrying for so many years. I'm relieved that I finally let go of those thrash. Yup, those problems were thrash.

In the beginning, I didn't really believe that attending Catechism classes would make any difference in my life, besides making awesome friends. But it did. It totally changed my outlook of life. I'd probably be a whole different person(in a negative way) today. A lost cause in other words.

These past few days have been so memorable and meaningful. Actually, scratch that. Every day, every hour, every second spent with my fellow D10 Youths, Catechists and Him is significant.

I'll never forget the lessons learnt and the fun times we had together.
Today was our Confirmation day. We finally received the last sacrament. However, this is not the end yet. It's just the beginning. Our first step. A stepping stone.

..Fin..

I know I'm not perfect. I'll never be. I'm just a mere human.
I know I still have a long way to go. Even if life throws stones at me, I won't be deterred easily. I won't lose sight of that light again.

Hebrews 12:3-6 ♥



One of my most precious possessions.
This rosary has been with me since I was in 2nd grade ♥
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment