Saturday 3 November 2012

Endings and beginnings

Well well well.. Hello, reader(s)! If there are any. Haha!

I made a promise to myself that I would make a new blog and continue writing my Wattpad story once this oh so dreadful national exam(O level; bleh!) is finished. So here I am, sitting here in front of the computer typing and typing and more typing this post. Let's get to the point. A new blog! Sorry, my 'grand opening' is nothing like those cutting of ribbon kind of events. Now, that reminds me of the opening of our running track last year. Hmm..
O Level hasn't officially ended for some; I'm one of the some. But I'm pretty much back to my perky self again.
(BEWARE! I AM RANDOM)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
K bye.
I gotta sleep!
There's a wedding I have to attend tomorrow.
No, it's not my wedding.
 I wish it was.
;)



Angel<3

No comments:

Post a Comment