Saturday 10 November 2012

Diary Entry

My diary of five years has not been fully filled up yet. So far, I have around 28 entries in that book.
I actually bought it when I was still in primary school. Now that I'm in secondary school, its pages are still intact(surprisingly) considering the fact that I didn't really keep it in a safe place; my sister even got a hold of it but too bad some of the entries are written in Tagalog. Haha! Bleh!

Alright, so I was reading the entries and boy was I(and still) weird. I actually wrote down the names of my crushes from the time when I was still in Philippines till I was in Secondary one here; I already stopped doing that. Lol
Such a childish act XD
I also read my 2009 New Year Resolutions. 
I wanna share it here.. Hehehe..

Here it is!
---------------------------------------------------------

2009 New Year Resolutions

1. Be nicer O:)
2. Be smarter(Every year I get smarter! Booyah!)
3. Be chubbier(I have a fast metabolism :/)
4. Try not to be nervous when making speeches(BLEH!)
5. Try not to be nervous or sarcastic around guys(HAHA! I was awkward~)

--------------------------------------------------------

I managed to fulfill 1, 2, 3 and 5 :D
I'm still stuck with number 4
Boohoo!
I have two or three more resolutions but those are a bit more private, so I'm not posting 'em here
.

Le sigh... A lot of things have changed. A lot of people changed. I changed too.
But I know that the old me is still here. It's a part of me. I can't get rid of it that easily. LOL
Embrace change!

Big changes. Life altering events. 
That's definitely going to happen next year.
Just hope for the best and prepare for the worst
I won't miss this place but the people I met.

"A place is only as good as the people you know in it..."







No comments:

Post a Comment