Friday 9 November 2012

Live life with no regrets

Have you heard of YOLO(You Only Live Once)?
This phrase has annoyed many people; I'm excluded. It's because of its incessant and  inappropriate usage on the internet. But who am I to say that, right? 
People can live their lives how they want to.
Therefore, I can do whatever I want because it's my life, 
it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive

Alright, I kinda digressed a bit there. Back to the topic
.
.
.
That's why I'm going to tell him.
Yep. Like really tell him what I really feel even though I think he already knows.
I just want to unload this 'baggage' before flying off. No pun intended there.
You may ask how I am going to do that and to be honest, I don't know(I keep changing my mind. Yay for Libra traits!).
My friend gave a suggestion but I'm a bit of a pessimist when it comes to this kind of situation, so I don't think I'm gonna do that(The old fashion way; write a letter)
I'll just . . I don't know. LOL
Anyways, I have other MORE important things to think and do.
I won't dwell on that yet. The time will come, and that's like hmmm.. in a week or so?
For now, I'm gonna enjoy my dinner
:)


Toodles,
Angel<3

P.S
Gosh I miss saying 'toodles'
Haha!



..LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment