Sunday 4 November 2012

Oooh! Church bells are in the air!

These past two days have been(weirdly) all about matrimony. Yep, all about marriage. Haha! Yesterday, I had a conversation with my friend about him. Somehow, we managed to digress to the topic of marriage. Well, not really sidetracked cause it was still related to him. Anyways, so we were talking about the possibility of him.. you know, liking me. But I know very well that that idea is not plausible. Call me pessimistic or whatever but that's what I think. I'm not going to hope that one day he'll like me too and then get crushed when he doesn't. Been there, done that and I don't want to experience it all over again. I just don't.
I'll just let myself like him without any wistful thinking. I mean, what else can I do? I can't possibly go up to him and say "Please like me back! I like you!"
That's just so desperate and not me. Any girl would think that's crazy.
So yeah. . . 

Enough with my current hopeless love life.
Let's talk about others' :)
Today, Emmanuel Choir got to sing in a wedding! It's not the first time but what made me so ecstatic is the fact that it is the first time I attended one. Did I tell you that I've always wanted to attend a wedding and be the flower girl?
Sigh . . Marriage is such a beautiful union.

The wedding booklet<3



With Kara and Jassy
gonna upload a better photo :3


The white dress, paired with gladiator sandals with heels that I wore<3



Angel<3

No comments:

Post a Comment