Tuesday 3 January 2017

Day 3 : My thoughts on 2016

If I were to be 101% honest with you, 2016 is the bitchiest bitch year so far. The year I felt like I was at my lowest. I felt so scared and lost even though my loved ones were around me. The year of self loathing. I thought I was going crazy with all the things that were happening. One after another. It's like getting punched in the face repeatedly, except there wasn't any physical damage. Oh how I wish I've gotten that kind of damage instead. Skin deep and heals faster.

Aaaaaaaaaand let's get on with the not so deep stuff hahaha. Where should I start hmmmm Makeup Trend, Dance Challenge, PPAP Song and etc.. Gawd damn so many. But one thing for sure, it was fun while it lasted even though some lost its novelty and got so annoying meh. Aren't most trends like that? All that hype and then boomz.

No comments:

Post a Comment