Wednesday 2 January 2013

First evah nerdy post of 2013! Hooray!

Hola, readers! Right now, it's raining oh-so heavily and it's actually a good time to take a short nap but I'm here, updating my blog; such a dedication. Haha.
New year, new beginning and other new things.
Therefore, I joined the 2013 Reading Challenge on Goodreads.
I know, I know 'what am I thinking?' 'Isn't that kinda boring?' 'Can't I do something more exciting to start off the year?'
Well, to answer those questions ladies and gentlemen, I happen to find joining that challenge exciting thank you very much. So pfft now or something. 
Anyways, I've set my target to read >25 book this year. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish that *smiley*


Here's the list of the top ten books I'm considering to read for the month of January
Did I tell you I'm such a YA romance sucker?
[In random order]

.
.
.

Significance (Significance, #1)
The Significance Series
Significance #1
Shelly Crane
(I LOVELOVELOVE books about soul mates. My all time fave is the Benedicts Series by Joss Stirling)


Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) 
The Lunar Chronicles Series
Cinder #1
Marrisa Meyer
(The cover caught my attention. Oh! And is it just me or the covers of Twilight #1 and Cinder #1 are kinda similar? Black background with a red object on the foreground. Their surnames are similar too!)


Along for the Ride
Along for the ride
Sarah Dessen


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
The Mortal Instruments Series
City of bones #1
Cassandra Clare


Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)
The Magic Most Foul Series
Darker still #1
Leanna Renee Hieber
(I have a soft spot for paranormal romance novels like this)
<3


Easy
Easy
 



Well, that's all folks! I'm going back to the real world.
Arrivederci
Fin


End of nerdiness




No comments:

Post a Comment