Saturday 19 January 2013

Now what?

I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. Happy? Sad? Relieved? Confused? Regretful?
I thought I'd finally feel better after saying it.
But no, I don't. And that sucks. A lot.
Why? Why? Why?
This is so infuriating and frustrating.
I'm so mad at myself.
Sigh. May be I should just act like nothing happened and move on.
Act like I didn't say that and he didn't say anything.
To be honest, this is the best and easiest way.
Too tired of wondering and hoping.
All for nothing. It's really all for nothing if I continue this.
I don't want to make a fuss over a small matter and I should end this post now before I say something I'll regret in the future.
Except, I can do something about this post. Delete it. Permanently. Just a click away.
That easy. Oh how I wish this feeling was just a click away from fading too.

No comments:

Post a Comment