Tuesday 27 August 2013

Just saying because I can

Don't you just hate it when someone claims what you're supposed to be doing with your life? Someone else making decisions, planning, taking control of your life. I'm not talking about the 'It's for your own good' kind. I'm talking about the discriminating people kind.
For Pete's sake, this is no longer the effing 16th, 17th or 18th century whereby women are inferior.

I won't go into details because I'll just go on and on(Believe me, your ears would fall off or you'd give me the fuck off face just to make me shut up).
What I want to say is,  I'm neither groomed to be someone's P.A(in a none business way obviously) nor take up that role you always talk about.
I don't want that kind of life. That's suffocating. Suffocating me.

I don't want to be a bird in a cage. I'm sorry if that's how I see it. Actually, I'm not sorry for seeing it in a different light.
You might say I'd regret it later in life and that I'd lead a lonesome life.
But what if that's what I want? What if I'm content with that? What if I don't need this, that or anyone to make me really happy?

Damn. Sometimes I think my existence here is for that sole reason and only that.

P.S
Bleh. Sorry for the very vague post. I just want to let off some steam. Freaking injustice EVERYWHERE I'm telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment