Sunday 10 November 2013

Meh

Few days ago...

We just moved in to our new house 2 days ago. Luckily, our new house isn't far from our previous one. But the downside is that since the new house is just a walking-distance away, we had to transport those furniture(at night), that could be carried by hand, on foot. It was tiring yet exciting(I love moving haha).

Now...

More or less, we have our stuffs in the right places already. Mom is so still so crazy about her renovated kitchen. She treats it so delicately. Haha! But I must say, our kitchen looks fab with its rose themed design. Mom even bought this knife set that has its knives' handle in 4 different colors. The knife container looks like some kind of Hollywood award .__.
Let's move on to my room. Wait, scratch that, my room and my siblings room. Bleh. Our wall is still bear but our ceiling looks so nice with its glow-in-the-dark stars :3


No comments:

Post a Comment